2016年5月26日星期四

Top 5 most henpecked men in football world

A lot of men are afraid of their wives, meaning they are henpecked. Now let me tell you the top 5 most henpecked men in football world.( in no particular order )
1.   Luis Suarez
When playing for Ajax, Suarez expressed that joining Barca was his dream, because where the club located was his girlfriend Sofia’s home. He said “To keep me in the team, Liverpool did everything they could do, but playing and living in Spain is my dream, for my wife and family is in this city.” He told the media “My wife is able to calm me down when I get manic, and she is strict.”

2.   Robert Lewandowski
Lewandowski’s wife Anna who is good at Karate has won lots of championships in Poland, and she even won the 2013 World Karate Championships. Moreover, she also knows kendo. The fans joke: Lewandowski must be afraid of his wife, because he can’t defeat her. But actually, Lewandowski practiced judo when he was a child, and he changed his career for his love of football. So Lewandowski treats his wife well is because he loves her, not because he can’t defeat her.

3.   Zinedine Zidane
Zidane seems kind of reserved in public, but he is a good husband who takes good care of his wife at home. His wife Veronique is the boss at home, and Zidane admitted “She has been in charge of everything since we had our second kid.” He also told the media that Veronique’s opinion played an important role in his transfer from Juventus to Real Madrid in 2001. According to a French journalist, Zidane’s unusual move that he headbutted Materazzi in 2006 World Cup final was caused by the wrangle between Zidane and his wife before the game, and Zidane failed to keep calm in the game, so he lost his mind and hit Materazzi with his head.

4.   Dario Conca
Conca, midfielder in Shanghai SIPG FC, is a famous family man. He said “My wife calls the shots in football and in life. It’s true that I am afraid of my wife. Sometimes in matches when my goal hits the goalpost carelessly, I am afraid, because my wife will blame me once I get home.”He also told “I turn over all money to my wife and she gives me some living expenses.”

5.   Jose Mourinho
Mourinho had the names of his wife and his daughter tattooed on his wrist, and he called his wife Mathilde as soon as Chelsea won the English League Cup last season. According to the media, when Mourinho coached Chelsea for the first time, his wife once wanted to smoke, and Mourinho immediately went out, wearing his slippers, and bought a packet of cigarettes from a cigarette machine. He said “In our home, my wife is in charge of everything, and she is the best coach in the world.”

To these famous men in football world, they are not really afraid of their wives but do love and respect them.

没有评论:

发表评论